24/06/2023

How can you support me on this walk (or in general)?

First of all: by reading me and sharing my stories and/or sharing your stories, tips & inspiration sources with me.

Or: by exchanging your money for some of my past & future traces:

1. € 15,- A handmade little artwork, sent as a postcard, drawn/imprinted with materials found/produced during the journey (might be natural ink I made, coffee I drank, charcoal left from fire to cook on or sit around with people I meet, anything somehow connecting to and coming from the territory I move through)

2. € 25,- you’ll receive the CD The Eye in the Needle (with my song texts & art work) + I’ll write your name in the soil or another surface during my journey and send you the digital image *

3. € 35,- you’ll receive my book The Wanderer. A traveller born out words + I’ll write your name in the soil or another surface during my journey and send you the digital image *

4. € 50,- I’ll embroider your question on the suit I’ll be walking in (before or during the journey) and send you a digital image of the embroidery (please take into consideration that a long question will ask for many hours of embroidering) + I’ll write your name in the soil or another surface during my journey and send you the digital image *

5. € 60 both the book The Wanderer & the CD The eye in the Needle & a unique drawing (A6) from the series “Gravitating” (accompanied by the text “Weaving thoughts”) + I’ll write your name in the soil or another surface during my journey and send you the digital image *

Or: by supporting me monthly through Patreon (from €1,-), more info here 

Or: by just donating (yes, I’ll also write your name in the soil or any other surface and will send you the digital image, no matter how small or big your donation is) *

You can also “just” buy the book (€15,- ex. shipping) or cd (€10,- ex. shipping) to support me and the people involved in the making of them.

More info on:
Book The Wanderer: here
CD The Eye in the Needle: here
The drawings from Gravitating: here

* you can also request to have something else written in the soil instead of your name

Payment:
Send me an e-mail (monique.besten@xs4all.nl) or use the contact form (on the right) and I'll send you my bank details (I can use Tikkie in the Netherlands). You can also use the button in on the right for donations (a percentage goes to Paypal), don’t forget to add your address if you want a cd, book and/or drawing: monique.besten@xs4all.nl (if you order/pay elsewhere the money goes eslsewhere).

First shipping day (guaranteed): July 4 (for payments received latest July 3d)
Second shipping day (probably): July 11 (for payments received latest July 9th)
Third shipping day: after I return (somewhere in September)

No comments:

Post a Comment