27/02/2022

What is real?

 
What is real? Are we moving through different worlds always without being aware of it? Do we live in the stories we tell ourselves? Do our stories tell us how we can live? Do we need new stories? How can we find them, create them?
 
Curiosity is key. Experiment and play. Finding new ways to look, to listen, to sense the world. I don’t know if technology is the answer, sometimes I am tempted to say it isn’t the answer, but then I remember that even when I am writing you here, in my little forest house surrounded by birds and plants, I am typing on my computer and wherever you are in the world, if you read this, it means it is thanks to technology.
I still prefer to walk through the world and find stories there on the side of the road, in the middle of a forest, on a square in a city, in the encounters with human and non-human beings. It is fascinating though to explore the creative use of new technologies, to find ways to connect the old and the new.
 
Why not? How do you grow things? Which way now? What are you afraid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment